To work with the government highway agencies to deliver the environmental sustainability in highway landscape design and planning projects.
Highway landscape group is the collaboration of faculty members of Kasetsart University between the Department of Landscape Architecture and the Department of Environmental Engineering who has worked in partnership with the Department of Highway, Ministry of Transportation since 2007 for the highway landscape design and planning projects in all different regions of Thailand. Our works encompass different types of projects such as the highway landscape beautification, highway noise barrier and abatement, and landscape guidelines and maintenance. Our goal is to apply the research-based knowledge on the environmental sustainability and low impact development towards the design implementation.
- Krisda Prasertsith
- Asst. Prof. Panitat Ratanawichit
- Asst. Prof. Sani Limthongsakul, Ph.D
- Asst. Prof. Tanasi Samphantharak Petyim, Ph.D.
- The Study and Design of Noise Barrier and Abatement Walls for Inter-city Highway 7 and 9 (2013-2015)
- The Study and Design of Open Space Utilization for National Highways in the
- Central, Northern, Northeastern, and Southern Region of Thailand (2007-2014)
- Highway Amenity and Landscape Design for Uttaradit Province (2010-2012)
- The Study and Design of Highway Landscape for Bangna-Trad towards Suvarnabhumi Airport (2007)
Krisda Prasertsith, firstname.lastname@example.org