URBAN LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND PLANNING LAB
The urban landscape design and planning lab is a research unit, belong to Department of Landscape Architecture, Kasetsart University in Bangkok. This laboratory focus on constructing academic knowledges related to physical urban development that promote citizen quality of life and meanwhile protect environment and ecological process in the urban area. We focus on research topic such as urban open or green space, urban recreation area, Transit oriented development, urban environment and ecolog, impact of urban development on climate change, and application of GIS in urban analysis.
- The Development of Low Carbon Indicator for Urban Public Green Space
- Transit Oriented Development Research Project – Bangkok
- Travel Behaviour of Condominium Residents in Use Metro Rail Transit System
- Open Space Development in Bang Kracha, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Creative utilization of urban leftover spaces in Bangkok inner city
- The appropriate walkway towards sustainable transportation in the university community: A case study of Kasetsart university, Bangkhen campus.