Our green infrastructure research group aims to integrate knowledge from academic research and apply for public interest under the framework of site planning and landscape design that related to strormwater and runoff management, adaptation due to climate change, flood protection, erosion and sediment control, minimize environmental impact, and sustainable design development including social aspects that support people’s health and well-being. Moreover, we encourage our members to put lessons learned from the research field into practice and transfer knowledge and experiences to classrooms and wider public.
This Green Infrastructure research group cooperates with the Academic Consortium, many organizations and group of professionals that works with various types of projects.
- Asst.Prof. Dr. Sani Limthongsakul
- Ms. Pudtan Chantarangkul
- Supreeya Wungpatcharapon, Ph.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Apiniti Jotisankasa
- The study of low impact development and green infrastructure for landscape design and planning : Pathumthani Model, 2016
- Ecological approach for flood prevention using green infrastructure along Latprao Canal, 2015
- The study and assessment of storm water drainage management system in Kasetsart University, Bangkhen Campus by utilizing LID method, 2011